(incl. Avanex, Progrès, Sansan, maxi.ch)
Advantages for Helsana customer
What we can offer you*
- 12 % welcome discount on all orders for new MediService customers in the first year **
- 12 % permanent discount on generic medication**
- CHF 0 delivery and supply check
- CHF 0 delivery costs
- You will receive a Coop gift card worth CHF 50 for your first repeat prescription *
- You will receive your order within two working days
- You can also have chilled medication delivered safely to your chosen address in Switzerland
- MediService will settle the invoice directly with your health insurance company
This is how easy it is to order medication via MediService and reap the benefits:
We need the original prescription in order to be able to send you medication. There are two different options:
Forwarding on your part:
After your doctor’s appointment, send us the original prescription together with a completed accompanying prescription card.
Feel free to contact us so that we can send you a prepaid return envelope and a printed accompanying prescription card.
If you don't want to wait, you can, of course, also download the accompanying prescription card yourself, complete it and return it to us with your prescription.
Directly through the doctor:
Your doctor can also send the prescription directly to us, either by email, signed by hand with a HIN address, or as an electronic prescription. If we have any further questions, we will contact you.
For doctors: You will find prescription templates for your surgery here.
Contact us without obligation for a return envelope and accompanying prescription card:
* Thanks to the use of the efficient MediService distribution channel
** Reimbursement of liquid food supplements if prescribed by a doctor
** The discount only applies to medication costing up to CHF 1'028 per pack. There is no discount for packs that cost more than CHF 1'028.
** The following are excluded from all discounts (new customer, generic medication and special discounts):
Privigen, Repatha, Revatio, Rilutek, Tecfidera, Vidaza, Xolair, Zemplar and the following ATC classes: B02, B03, H01, J01, L03, L04, M05